你墜毀在此,只有你的智慧……以及一些基本物資。
You crash-land with nothing but your wits… and a few basic supplies.
按下 E 鍵打開背包。
Open your inventory (E).
你會看到一個石爐、一些鐵板,可能還有一把手槍。
You'll see a stone furnace, some iron plates, and maybe a pistol.
首先,你需要更多資源。
First things first, you need more resources.
使用 WASD 移動。
Move using WASD.
尋找石頭、鐵礦和樹木。
Look around for stone, iron ore, and trees.
按住滑鼠右鍵(RMB)對著石頭或鐵礦,即可用手採集。
Hold the right mouse button (RMB) over a stone or iron ore to mine it by hand.
按下 M 鍵查看地圖,尋找附近的資源礦點。
Press M to check the map for nearby resource patches.
採集 5 顆石頭。
Mine 5 stone.
然後打開背包(E)。
Then open the inventory (E).
在 製作 分頁中,點擊 石爐 圖示。
In the Crafting tab, click the Stone Furnace icon.
它會出現在你的背包中。
It will appear in your inventory.
將其放置在地上。
Place it down on the ground.
熔爐需要燃料,你可以:
The furnace needs fuel, you can:
將木材或煤礦拖曳到熔爐的燃料槽(介面左下角的格子)中。
Drag wood or coal into the furnace's fuel slot (the bottom-left square in its GUI).
製作一台 燃煤採礦機(配方:3 鐵板 + 3 鐵齒輪 + 1 石爐)。
Craft a Burner Mining Drill (recipe: 3 iron plates + 3 iron gear wheel + 1 stone furnace).
將它直接放在鐵礦或銅礦礦脈旁邊。
Place it directly next to an iron ore or copper ore patch.
確保採礦機的 輸出箭頭 朝向你的熔爐。
Make sure the output arrow on the miner faces toward your furnace
採礦機會挖出礦石,並直接送入熔爐中。
The miner will dig ore and push it straight into the furnace.
現在你已經實現了從礦石到鐵板的自動化流程。
Now you have automated ore to plate process.
再也不需要用雙手一塊一塊地挖鐵礦了。
No more hand-mining every piece of iron.
這就是你工廠的基石。
This is the foundation of your factory.
你已經有幾個熔爐在運作,但它們仍然使用燃煤採礦機與手動投料。
You have a few furnaces running, but they're still using burner miners and manual feeding.
若要真正擴大冶煉規模,你需要電動機械臂(它們需要電力)和分流器(用來平衡輸送帶)。
To really scale up smelting, you'll need electric inserters (they need power) and splitters (to balance belts).
這兩者都鎖在科技研究後面。
Both are locked behind research.
所以在擴張冶煉廠之前,我們先建立電力和科學研究。
So before we expand the smelter, let's get electricity and science up and running.
找一個水源。建造:
Find a water source. Build:
將煤炭或木材放入鍋爐。你現在有電力了!
Put coal or wood into the boiler. You now have electricity!
打開製作選單(E)。你需要:
Open your crafting menu (E). You'll need:
現在手搓自動化科學包(紅瓶)(1 個鐵齒輪 + 1 個銅板 = 1 瓶)。
Now handcraft Red Science Packs (1 iron gear wheel + 1 copper plate = 1 pack).
做 10 瓶,放進實驗室。
Make 10 packs, insert them into the lab.
在研究介面中(T),選擇:
In the research interface (T), select:
現在你擁有:
Now you have:
如果沒有這些,擴張冶煉廠就只能用慢吞吞的燃煤機械臂,也無法輕易分流或合流輸送帶。
Without these, expanding your smelter would mean using slow burner inserters and difficulty to split or merge belts.
是時候想得更大了。
It's time to think bigger.
你會需要大量的鐵板。輸送帶、機械臂和組裝機都需要它們。
You'll need a lot of iron plates. Belts, inserters, and assemblers all eat them up.
銅和石頭用量較少,但你仍然需要穩定的供應。
Copper and stone are used in smaller amounts, but you'll still want a steady supply.
增加更多採礦機和熔爐。
Add more miners and furnaces.
一個好的起手配置是 8 座鐵熔爐 + 2 座銅熔爐。
A good starter layout is 8 iron furnaces + 2 copper furnaces.
將它們排成一排。
Place them in a row.
暫時你可以手動用箱子餵養礦石。
For now, you can manually feed them ore from a chest.
但很快你就會想要輸送帶。
But soon you'll want belts.
煤炭是主要燃料。
Coal is your main fuel.
將兩台燃煤採礦機放在煤礦脈上,讓它們的輸出箭頭指向彼此的燃料槽。
Place two burner miners on a coal patch so their output arrows point into each other's fuel slot.
將一塊煤炭投入其中一台,它們就會永遠互相驅動下去。
Drop a piece of coal into one, and they'll keep each other running forever.
你可以串聯更多採礦機,只要餵飽第一台,其他的就會持續運轉。
You can chain more miners, just feed the first one, and the rest keep going.
這樣你就能獲得穩定的煤炭供應。
This gives you a steady stream of coal.
A → B → C → D … → A
現在為鐵建造一條專用的冶煉線。
Now build a dedicated smelting line for iron.
鋪設一排共 12 座石爐。
Lay down a row of 12 stone furnaces.
這將產出1/4條輸送帶鐵板。
This will be a quarter belt of plates output.
用一條輸送帶從採礦機運送鐵礦,另一條輸送帶運送煤炭。
Use one belt to bring in iron ore from miners and another belt to carry coal.
你也可以把兩條帶子合在一起。
You can also merge two belts together.
例如將兩條各只有一半滿的礦石帶合併成一條兩邊都滿的帶子,就能更有效率地餵養熔爐。
For example, combining two half-full ore belts into one belt that is fully saturated on both lanes, which feeds your furnaces more efficiently.
暫時你可以手動裝填箱子,輸送帶的部分留到下一章再說。
You can manually fill chests for now, belts come in the next chapter.
L → ⤒ ← R
你現在有了一個小但可擴張的冶煉區域。
You now have a small but expandable smelting area.
這是你工廠的心臟。
This is the heart of your factory.
這裡生產的每一塊鐵板都將支撐你的研究與建設。
Every plate produced here will fuel your research and construction.