diff --git a/game/factorio/data/basic.html b/game/factorio/data/basic.html index 5ef5a0cb..c41a332c 100644 --- a/game/factorio/data/basic.html +++ b/game/factorio/data/basic.html @@ -2,7 +2,7 @@ title: 基礎 (Basic) description: published: true -date: 2026-06-11T17:34:10.254Z +date: 2026-06-11T17:35:11.821Z tags: editor: ckeditor dateCreated: 2026-06-11T15:38:07.713Z @@ -141,8 +141,8 @@ dateCreated: 2026-06-11T15:38:07.713Z

將兩台燃煤採礦機放在煤礦脈上,讓它們的輸出箭頭指向彼此的燃料槽
Place two burner miners on a coal patch so their output arrows point into each other's fuel slot.

將一塊煤炭投入其中一台,它們就會永遠互相驅動下去。
Drop a piece of coal into one, and they'll keep each other running forever.

你可以串聯更多採礦機,只要餵飽第一台,其他的就會持續運轉。
You can chain more miners, just feed the first one, and the rest keep going.

-

這樣你就能獲得穩定的煤炭供應。
This gives you a steady stream of coal.
 

-

A → B → C → D … → A
 

+

這樣你就能獲得穩定的煤炭供應。
This gives you a steady stream of coal.
 

+

A → B → C → D … → A
 

3-3 擴張你的冶煉線 Expand Your Smelting

現在為鐵建造一條專用的冶煉線。
Now build a dedicated smelting line for iron.

鋪設一排共 12 座石爐。
Lay down a row of 12 stone furnaces.

@@ -152,6 +152,8 @@ dateCreated: 2026-06-11T15:38:07.713Z

例如將兩條各只有一半滿的礦石帶合併成一條兩邊都滿的帶子,就能更有效率地餵養熔爐。
For example, combining two half-full ore belts into one belt that is fully saturated on both lanes, which feeds your furnaces more efficiently.

暫時你可以手動裝填箱子,輸送帶的部分留到下一章再說。
You can manually fill chests for now, belts come in the next chapter.

 

+

L → ⤒ ← R

+

 

你現在有了一個小但可擴張的冶煉區域。
You now have a small but expandable smelting area.

這是你工廠的心臟。
This is the heart of your factory.

這裡生產的每一塊鐵板都將支撐你的研究與建設。
Every plate produced here will fuel your research and construction.